DUBLIN, May 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “North America Modular Construction Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America modular construction market size reached US$ 25.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 35.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.49% during 2022-2028.
Modular construction includes off-site prefabrication of single or multi-storey structures before being installed on the main construction site. It includes the construction of various components, such as ceilings, doors, walls, floors, beams, columns, etc., that are joined together to make a single structure by deploying cranes and other lifting or rigging tools.
Modular construction offers easy relocation or expansion, improved quality control, reduced construction time, better design options, and minimized waste production. In North America, modular construction is increasingly being adopted as a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional construction methods.
The increasing demand for prefabricated building structures along with growing focus on reducing overall construction cost and time is primarily driving the market for modular construction in North America.
Furthermore, the rising number of infrastructure projects, including healthcare facilities, corporate buildings, modern housing centers, educational institutes, etc., is also propelling the market growth. Additionally, the rising environmental concerns towards increasing level of carbon emissions from conventional construction methods are further driving the demand for modular construction in the region.
The introduction of numerous government initiatives for promoting the construction of green buildings across the United States and Canada, is also catalyzing the market. Moreover, the high prevalence of extreme cold weather in the region leading to shorter daytime and heavy snowfall that inhibit on-site construction methods is also propelling the need for modular construction.
Moreover, the growing integration of numerous advanced technologies with prefabrication methods, such as 3D printing, artificial intelligence, Building Information Modeling (BIM) etc., are expected to further drive the market for modular construction in North America.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, in early 2020, however, has negatively impacted the market for modular construction in North America. The introduction of stay-at-home measures across the region has led to the postponement of numerous construction activities, disrupted supply chains, and led to the temporary closure of facilities, thereby hampering the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What was the size of the North America modular construction market in 2022?
- What is the expected growth rate of the North America modular construction market during 2023-2028?
- What are the key factors driving the North America modular construction market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America modular construction market?
- What is the breakup of the North America modular construction market based on the division?
- What is the breakup of the North America modular construction market based on the sector?
- What is the breakup of the North America modular construction market based on the material?
- What are the key regions in the North America modular construction market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the North America modular construction market?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Aries Building Systems LLC
- ATCO Ltd.
- Boxx Modular Inc. (Black Diamond Group)
- Mobile Modular Management Corporation (McGrath RentCorp Inc.)
- Modular Genius Inc.
- Satellite Shelters Inc.
- Triumph Modular Corporation
- Vanguard Modular Building Systems LLC
- Vesta Modular
- Willscot Corporation.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Division:
- Permanent Modular Construction (PMC)
- Relocatable Buildings (RB)
Breakup by Sector:
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by Country:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o139le
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets