NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The fall protection market is estimated to grow by USD 3.02 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.13%. The fall protection market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer fall protection market are 3M Co., ABS Safety GmbH, Adolf Wurth GmbH and Co. KG, Bergman and Beving AB, FallTech, French Creek Production Inc., Honeywell International Inc., KARAM group, Kee Safety Systems and Services India Pvt Ltd., Kennedy Wire Rope and Sling Co., Magid Glove and Safety Manufacturing Co. LLC, Mathews Mechanical, PETZL Distribution, Pure Safety Group Inc., Safe Approach Inc., Super Anchor Safety, Uviraj Group, Webb Rite Safety, Werner Co., and MSA Safety Inc.
The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Free Sample before buying
- 3M Co. – The company offers fall protection such as full body harnesses, fall protection kits, and lanyards.
- ABS Safety GmbH – The company offers fall protection such as anchorage points, guard rail systems, and fall arrest PPE.
- Adolf Wurth GmbH and Co – The company offers fall protection such as fastener with fall arrestor, safety harness, and anchor point fall protection accessories.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy report!
By Geography, the market is classified as North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America. APAC will have the largest share of the market.
- APAC is estimated to account for 38% of the global market during the forecast period. The growth of the fall protection market in North America is propelled by key factors such as the dominant presence of major vendors like 3M and Honeywell in the United States and the implementation of strict regulations pertaining to worker safety.
Download free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Increasing onsite training
- Key Trend – Underpenetrated markets in developing countries
- Major Challenges – Increased competition among manufacturers
- The market share growth by the safety harness segment will be significant during the forecast period. A safety harness, a form of personal protective equipment (PPE), is worn on the body to mitigate the risk of injury when working at elevated heights. The harnesses available in the current market are designed to be user-friendly, catering to the essential requirements of the wearer, including ease of use, durability, and comfort.
Technavio Research experts has provided more insights on the market share of segments – View Free Sample Report
The Fall Protection Equipment Market is valued at USD 2.06 billion as on 2017, is anticipated to be valued at USD 3.61 billion in 2027, grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
The personal protective equipment (PPE) market size for women is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 8,354.54 million.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Product
7 Market Segmentation by End-user
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]