PUNE, India, June 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — According to a recent market study published by Growth Market Reports, titled, “Cell Culture Flasks Market Segments – by Type (50 ML, 250 ML, 600 ML, Others), by Material (Polystyrene, Borosilicate Glass, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Others) by Sterility (Sterile, Non-sterile, Others), by Closure Cap (Vented, Screw Cap, Filter, Others), by Sales Channel (Online, Offline), and Region: Size, Share, Trends and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2031“, the market size was USD 859.20 million in 2022 and is expected to surpass USD 1427.14 million expanding at a CAGR of 5.8% by the end of 2031. Increasing antibody production is expected to fuel the market in the coming years.
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Corning Incorporated
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd.
- PHC Corporation
- Greiner Bio-One International GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- DWK Life Sciences
- SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG
- Haier Biomedical
- Abdos Labtech Private Limited
- HiMedia Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- CELLTREAT Scientific Products
- SPL LIFE SCIENCES
- GeneDireX, Inc.
- Crystalgen, Inc
Download PDF Sample here: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/4853
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the market dynamics. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market segments, which include type, material, sterility, closure cap, sales channel, and competitor analysis.
This report also includes a complete analysis of industry players and covers their latest developments, product portfolio, pricing, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations. Moreover, it provides crucial strategies that are helping market players to expand their market share.
For Any Questions on This Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/enquiry-before-buying/4853
Highlights on the Segments of the Cell Culture Flasks Market
On the basis of region, the global Cell Culture Flasks market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market owing to great investment in cell-culture-based research projects.
Asia Pacific is expected to be a rapidly growing region in the global market during the projected period, due to rising technological advancements in cell culture.
To Buy the Complete Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/report/cell-culture-flasks-market-global-industry-analysis
Key Takeaways from the Study:
- Cell culture flasks are sterilized and manufactured from various materials such as polystyrene, borosilicate glass, or polycarbonate.
- Eppendorf cell culture flasks protect against contamination and provide flexibility in handling cell culture.
- Rising development of advanced facilities and investments by pharmaceutical on the cell culturing process is likely to propel the market during the forecast period.
- The launch of several cell culture flasks is anticipated to fuel the market in the coming years.
- Increasing research and development activities are expected to create lucrative opportunities for market players.
- The >50 ML is projected to hold a major market revenue share, as 50 ML and less than 50ML cell culture flasks are used in research and academic institutions.
- The polystyrene segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, as polystyrene is preferred over other alternative materials.
- The vented cap segment is expected to hold a substantial share of the market during the forecast period, as they are widely used in cell culture flasks for incubating cells.
Read 308 Pages Research Report with Detailed TOC on “Cell Culture Flasks Market Segments – by Type (50 ML, 250 ML, 600 ML, Others), by Material (Polystyrene, Borosilicate Glass, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Others) by Sterility (Sterile, Non-sterile, Others), by Closure Cap (Vented, Screw Cap, Filter, Others), by Sales Channel (Online, Offline), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast, 2023 – 2031″
Get Full Access to this Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/checkout/4853
Key Segments Covered
- 50 ML
- 250 ML
- 600 ML
- Borosilicate Glass
- Screw Cap
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Other Related Reports:
- Plant Cell Culture Equipment Market Segments – by Applications (Product Development, Quality Assessment, Plant Research, and Breeding), Types (Seed Germinators, Microscopes, Sterilizers, Cell Counters, Incubators, Centrifuges, and Others), End-users (Field, Greenhouse, and Laboratory), and Regions (Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast 2021 – 2028
- Global Cell Culture Vessels Market by Type (Cell Culture Plates, Cell Culture Flasks, Cell Culture Dishes, Cell Roller Bottles, Other), By Application (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology, Academic Institutes, Other) and Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa), Forecast To 2028
- Global Cell Culture Media Sera and Reagents Market by Type (Albumin, Amino Acids, Attachment Factors, Growth Factors and Cytokines, Hormones), By Application (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Homecare Settings, Academic and research institutes), and Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa), Forecast To 2028
- Global Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Market by Type (Cancer Cell, Immune Cells, Microbial Cell, Red Blood Cell/Platelet, Stem Cell, Other), By Application (Cell Research, Biomedical Diagnosis, Other), and Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa), Forecast From 2022 To 2030
About Growth Market Reports:
Growth Market Reports provides global enterprises as well as small & medium businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Industry Intelligence Solutions”. Growth Market Reports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Our key analysis segments, though not restricted to the same, include market entry strategies, market size estimations, market trend analysis, market opportunity analysis, market threat analysis, market growth/fall forecasting, primary interviews, and secondary research & consumer surveys.
7th Floor, Siddh Icon,
Baner Road, Pune.
Maharashtra – 411045. India.
Phone: +1 909 414 1393
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Growth Market Reports