DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Bone Graft Substitutes – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Bone Graft Substitutes Market to Reach $5.3 Billion by 2030
The global market for Bone Graft Substitutes estimated at US$3.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Allograft, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.6% CAGR and reach US$2.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Synthetic segment is estimated at 7.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.6% CAGR
The Bone Graft Substitutes market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$547.4 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 10.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.3% and 6.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.3% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Pandemic Impact and Global Economic Update
- From Pandemic to War & Inflation: “Gloomy Outlook for 2023 Despite Signs of Easing Inflationary Conditions”
- Here’s How Inflationary Pressures Affect the Economy
- Russia-Ukraine War, the Primary Culprit Responsible for the Hardships
- Although Past Peak in 2023, Efforts to Solve the Inflation Puzzle Should Continue
- Although Facing a Lower Recession Risk, Global Economic Growth in 2023 to Slowdown Amid War, Inflation, Elevated Interest Rates & Marginal Easing of Inflation: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020 Through 2024
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts Orthopedic Surgery Volumes
- Number of Elective Orthopedic Surgical Procedures Conducted in the US: April-June 2020 Vs April-June 2019
- Demand for Bone Graft Substitutes Impacted by the Pandemic
- Bone Grafts: A Prelude
- An Introduction Bone Graft Substitutes
- A Peek into Mechanism of Action of Bone Graft Substitutes
- Types of Bone Grafts
- Applications of Bone Graft Substitutes
- Global Market Outlook
- Segment Analysis
- Developing Regions to Spearhead Future Growth
- Bone Graft Substitutes – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2023 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2023 (E)
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Sustained Rise in the Volume of Orthopedic Procedures Boosts Prospects
- Global Orthopedics Market by Segment (in %) for 2023E
- Increase in Number of Fractures Fuels Demand for Bone Growth Substitutes
- Percentage Share Breakdown of Number of Fractures by Age Group: 2022
- Select Musculoskeletal Conditions – Percentage Breakdown by Age Group
- Increasing Cases of Trauma Underpins Demand
- Rise in Incidence of Osteoporosis to Benefit Market Growth
- Global Osteoporosis Prevalence: Number of People with Osteoporosis in Millions by Select Country/Region for 2012 and 2022E
- % of Women Affected by Osteoporosis
- Market to Benefit from the Rising Prevalence of Arthritis and Other Orthopedic Disorders
- Increasing Incidence of Degenerative Intervertebral Disc Diseases Supports Market
- Spinal Fusion Surgery Holds Strong Opportunities
- US Spinal Fusion Surgery Market: Percentage Breakdown of Procedure Volume by Age Group
- Foot & Extremity Reconstruction Presents Opportunities for Bone Grafting
- Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market: Poised for High Growth
- Dental Implants Penetration Worldwide – Number of Patients Treated Per 10,000 Persons in Select Countries
- Dental Bone Graft and Substitutes Market Breakdown by Material (in %) for 2023E
- Increasing Visibility of Orthobiological Products to Spur Grafting Options
- What Drives Physicians’ Choice of Bone Grafts?
- Patient Safety Emerges as a Top Priority
- Bone Grafting – A Review of Select Commercial Solutions
- Precision Machined Allografts Gain Surgeon Preference
- Advanced Allografts Emerge as Replacements for Autografts in Surgical Procedures
- Synthetic Bone Graft Substitutes Continue to Grow in Popularity
- Significance of Synthetic Bone Grafts in Dental Treatment
- Current Developments in Artificial Bone Grafts
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein – Promising Outlook Despite Safety Concerns
- DBM: Strong Growth but Tough Competition
- Stem Cell Based Bone Grafts: Promising Growth Ahead
- Technological Advancements Drive Bone Grafts Market
- Aging Population and Their Increased Vulnerability to Bone & Joint-Related Disorders Drive Market Growth
- Global Aging Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Rise in Global Obesity Epidemic Boosts Market Growth
- Global Obesity Epidemic: Percentage of Overweight, Obese, and Severely Obese Adults for 2014 & 2025
- Obesity Prevalence Rate (%) in Select Countries for the Years 2019 and 2030P
- Rising Healthcare Spending Augurs Well for the Market
- World Healthcare Expenditure (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017-2023
- Major Challenges Confronting Bone Graft Substitutes Market
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 147 Featured)
- Baxter International, Inc.
- DePuy Synthes Companies
- Exactech, Inc.
- LifeNet Health, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- NovaBone Products LLC
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Orthofix US LLC
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- SeaSpine Orthopedics Corporation
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/inczkq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
SOURCE Research and Markets