DUBLIN , Feb. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market to Reach $400.7 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services estimated at US$95.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$400.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 19.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Order-Based Food Delivery Services, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 20.8% CAGR and reach US$352.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Logistics-Based Food Delivery Services segment is readjusted to a revised 13.6% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $27.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 18.4% CAGR
The Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services market in the U.S. is estimated at US$27.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$66.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 18.4% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 18.2% and 16.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) –
- Delivery Hero SE
- DoorDash Inc.
- ELEME Inc.
- GrubHub Inc.
- Just Eat Holding Limited
- OrderUp Inc.
- Postmates Inc.
- TAKEAWAY.COM N.V.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. (Uber Eats)
- Zomato Media Pvt Ltd.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia`s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war`s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services: Overview & Outlook
- Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Novel Business Ideas for On-demand Food Delivery
- Trends Influencing Food Delivery Industry
- Consumers Lean towards Food Delivery
- Restaurants Prioritize Online Food Delivery
- Dedicated Apps Widen Market Reach
- Smartphone Penetration Accelerates App-based Online Food Delivery
- Select Food Delivery Apps: An Overview
- Issues & Challenges
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wtmeso-on-demand?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets