DUBLIN, Sept. 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) estimated at US$8.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$18.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Smart Gas Meters, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 8.8% CAGR and reach US$3.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Smart Water Meters segment is estimated at 11.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
Navigate the expansive world of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) with confidence. As we witness a digital transformation in our energy infrastructure, the AMI landscape is becoming increasingly nuanced and complex. This comprehensive report is crucial to understanding and capitalizing on the future growth potential in various AMI segments, projected to experience significant growth up to 2030.
Specifically, this report details the growth trajectories in Smart Gas Meters and Smart Water Meters segments, each predicted to follow a solid growth pathway. The report also provides special coverage on the factors driving global competitiveness and key competitor market shares. With the inclusion of online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates, digital archives, and research platform access, it offers an unparalleled and engaging overview of the AMI market. Making an informed decision has never been easier.
Select Competitors (Total 96 Featured)
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
- Itron, Inc.
- Trilliant Holdings, Inc.
- Elster Group GmbH
- Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems Asia Sdn. Bhd.
- Networked Energy Services (NES) Corporation
- Amplex Denmark
- AusNet Services Group
- CAS Tecnologia
- Mueller Water Products, Inc.
- Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO)
- Sanchuan Wisdom Technology Co., Ltd.
These companies play a significant role in the development, manufacturing, and deployment of advanced metering infrastructure solutions, contributing to the growth of the global AMI market. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, as the market features many more players offering various products and services in this space.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Why Now is the Time for Smart Meters in a World Where Energy is the Building Block for Socio Economic Development
- As 2020 Draws to a Close, It Has Been a Year of Astounding Disruption & Unbelievable Transformation
- COVID-19 Leaves the World in Shambles & Industries and Markets Upended: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019, 2020 & 2021
- COVID-19 Induced Financial Crisis Aggravates an Already Large Global Infrastructure Spending Gap: Government Smart Meter Programs Weaken in 2020
- U.S. Government Budget Deficits (In US$ Billion)
- Cumulative Global Infrastructure Spending Gap 2018-2040 (In US$ Billion)
- Among the Many Industries Derailed by the Pandemic Is the Energy Industry. Energy Infrastructure Investments Take a Direct Blow
- % Change in Electricity Consumption April 2019 vs 2020
- Tale: % Share of Energy Use Impacted by Lockdowns
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Explained
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Post COVID-19 Market Outlook
- While Year 2020 Will Remain an Anomaly, the World’s Energy Needs Will Continue to Rise
- Supplying Cost-Effective, Reliable Electricity Will Always Be a Priority for Utilities, Making Smart Meters a Valuable Investment: Projected Global Demand for Electricity (MWh) for Years 2025, 2030 & 2035
- Post COVID-19 Focus on the Environment Will Throw the Spotlight on the Eco-Friendly Benefits Offered by Smart Meters
- Here’s Why the Environment & Sustainability Will be Top Priorities After the Pandemic
- How Smart Meters Can Reduce the Carbon Footprint?
- Persistent Power Quality Issues Drive the Importance of AMI in Outage Management Systems & Service Restoration
- Average Number of Power Outages in Firms Per Month, Worldwide by Region: 2019
- Cost of Load Failures Due to Power Disruptions/Outages in US$ Per Hour by Select Commercial Activity
- Value Lost Due to Electrical Outages as a Percentage (%) of Sales of Affected Firms
- Energy Theft Losses Reinforces the Need for Efficient AMI
- Rise of Smart Cities & Smart Grids Are Two Key Trends With the Potential to Drive Revenues Opportunities for AMI
- COVID-19 Highlights the Value of Smart Cities During Times of Crisis
- Global Smart Cities Opportunity (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2024, 2027
- Smart Grid: A Critical Part of Energy Infrastructure in Smart Cities & a Revenue Source for AMI
- Global Smart Grid Market Opportunity (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023 & 2024
- Growing Global Interest in Demand Response (DR) Drives Focus on AMI As a Key Enabler
- Big Data & Data Analytics Imperative for Finding Value in Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- COVID-19 Accelerates Digital Transformation & Kick-Starts Utilities’ Digital Efforts into High Gear
- COVID-19 Has Created an Environment Where Digital Transformation Equals Survival: Global Digital Transformation Spending (In US$ Billion) for Years 2017 Through 2023
- A Deeper Analysis of How AMI Meter Data Will Benefit From the Power of Big Data and Data Analytics
- IoT, Blockchain & AI Play Key Roles in Advancing the Efficiency of AMI
- Growing Prominence of IoT in Energy Industry Highlights the Potential for IoT-Based AMI Solutions: Global IoT in Energy Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023, 2025 & 2026
- Cloud Computing Transforms Smart Metering Market
- Increasing Integration of Cellular Technology in Smart Meters
- Impact of 5G Connectivity on AMI
- 5G’s Contribution to Global GDP (In US$ Trillion) for Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Growing Focus On Water Management Efficiency Against the Backdrop of Worsening Water Shortages Benefits Adoption of Smart Water Meters
- What Barriers Impact Successful Deployment of AMI?
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s8s9rj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets