Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana This scheme launched by LIC on 2nd October 2007 provides insurance cover for natural death/accidental death, permanent total disability and partial permanent disability. The scheme provides coverage to persons living in rural areas and persons living below the poverty line.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana (AABY) provides social security to poor families who are not financially secure. Under this scheme, Disability, Accidental Death and Natural Death cover is provided for the persons falling under certain occupational groups. This article is applicable for this Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Application Form, Documents, Eligibility, Main Objective of the scheme, and this article. Detailed information has been given about the benefits of the scheme aam aadmi bima yojana beneficiary list
What is Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021
What Is Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021 :- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is a scheme started by lic company. Under this scheme, benefit is being given to every family of the country who is landless or whose head in the family is a laborer, auto driver or the head is a victim of disability. So that they do not face financial problems so that if the head dies due to any reason, then his family can get the benefit of financial assistance.
Benefits of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
The benefits under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scheme are as follows:
- Accidental death coverage
- disability coverage
- Death due to natural causes
- scholarship benefits
Eligibility Criteria for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana:
Eligibility Criteria for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana:- Following are the basic requirements to apply for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana:
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 59.
- The applicant should ideally be the head of the family or one of the earning members of a Below Poverty Line (BPL) family or identified
- Should be slightly above poverty line under occupational group/rural landless family.
- Some documents are also required.
- Only one member in the family will be eligible.
What are the main documents of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
The main documents used in the online application of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Digestive tract
- Ration card
- Bank account number
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
How to apply online in Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Apply Form :- If you also want to apply in this to take advantage of this Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana started by the Central Government for the poor section, then you can apply in it with the help of the methods mentioned in this article.
- First of all you have to open the official website of LIC
- On the home page, you will get the option of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Apply Online, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the application form will open in front of you. You have to fill all the information asked in this application form.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way you will get the application.
How to apply for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana offline
If you want to apply for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana offline, then you can easily apply offline for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana by following the steps given below.
- If you want to apply offline for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana then go to the nodal agency of LIC.
- After receiving the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information, you have to attach all your necessary documents in the application form.
- Then you have to submit the application to the LIC office. In this way your offline application will be done.mp launch pad scheme 2021
- More information about the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana can be obtained by calling or SMS on the number given below.
SMS LICHELP TO 9222492224 OR SMS LICHELP TO 56767877
Premium to be paid in AABY 2021
Under this policy, if the life insurance is up to Rs 30000, then a premium of Rs 200 is charged for this, out of which 50% of the premium from the social security fund will be borne by the state government / union territory and the remaining 50 in the case of other professional group. % premium will be borne by the nodal agency and/or the member and/or the State Government/UT.
Payment of premium amount in Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
In Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, the head will have to pay a premium amount of Rs 200 every year, the rest of the premium amount is paid by the government for the head of the poor class.
Procedure to claim Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
Death or disability claims under this plan must be settled by the P&GS unit of LIC. They pay directly to the beneficiaries through NEFT. In case NEFT facility is not available, the money for the claim is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. :
Death Claim Procedure:
In the event of death of the member during the period of coverage and while the policy is in force, an application must be made by his nominee. This application should be made to the designated officer of the nodal agency along with the death certificate for payment of claim amount. The designated officer of the particular nodal agency then has to verify the claim letters.
The officer will then submit the documents and application along with the death certificate and a certificate that the deceased member was the head/earning member of the family marginally above BPL/BPL family under eligible occupations under the scheme.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Helpline Number: –
Helpline Number – 9222492224
If you liked this information about Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021 or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.