Dhani App is an app that provides many financial services. Indiabulls Dhani App company can also take loans like Personal Loan, Car Loan, Bike(two-wheeler Loan), medical loan, online from Aadhar, today all sitting at home online. If everyone works, then facility like Dhani App loan has also started giving online Indiabulls Dhani personal loan
Because today, if you go to the bank for a loan, then there is a lot of processes, so many people take the facility like a loan from Dhani App and its special thing is that this application which provides loan only on Aadhar card then any person if loan. If you want to take, then in this article we will tell you in detail about Dhani App, what is Dhani App or how to take a loan from Dhani App.
Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan
- Interest rate starting from 13.99% p.a.
- Loan amount up to ₹ 15 lakh
- Eligible Applicant Age Minimum 21 Years
- Loan tenure minimum 3 months and maximum 36 months
- Processing fees starting from 3% of the loan amount
- Foreclosure fee 5% (can be done after 6 months)
What is Dhani App What is Dhani App
Must have seen former India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni giving an ad for Dhani App Indiabulls Dhani is a very old company. Which started in the year 1999. Its chairman and founder are Sameer Gehlot. And its CEO is Aziz Mital, its headquarter in Gurgaon, this app works to give Housing Loan, Consumer Finance and Securities.
And this app provides loan only on Aadhar card, so the company has good customers. 1000 rupees from this app. 15 lakh to Rs. And you can do any work and you will not need to go to any bank.
How to take a loan from Dhani App?
Follow the steps given below to download Dhani App.
- First of all, open the Play Store of your mobile and search by typing Indiabulls Dhani in its search box, then download the app that will come.
- After downloading, install it on your phone.
- After installing Dhani App, enter your mobile number. And press the button of login/sign up.
- Then an SMS will come to your mobile number. In which the code will be there. Put that. Or it will be verified automatically.
- After this, a list of loan types will open in front of you. Such as – Personal Loan, Car Loan, Travel loan, Medical Loan, two-wheeler loan.
- Then select Personal Loan in it
- Then fill in the information. loan, month, job, salary, whatever. Then click on the Next button
- After that fill in your First Name, Last Name, Monthly Income, Email ID, PIN Code, PAN Number.
- Then online Cibil score will be checked from the information. You will get a reply in SMS or email in 24 hours.
- Then if you agree to take the loan, then the bank will ask for details like account number and IFSC code. Which will transfer money to your account with the company.
How to get Prestige Kitchen Appliances Franchise
Features of Dhani App Loan
- Loan Amount Loan Amount:- If you fulfil the eligibility conditions, you can take a personal loan of up to Rs 15 lakh from Indiabulls Dhani
- Duration Tenure: Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan can be repaid without any stress with the loan tenure between 3 months to 36 months
- Interest Rate Interest Rate: Indiabulls personal loan interest rates start at 13.99%
- Easy Application Process Easy Application Process: The process to apply for a loan on Indiabulls Dhani App is very simple and 100% paperless and can be completed online.
- Nil foreclosure fee:- Indiabulls Dhani App Loans offers zero pre-payment charges which makes it a more attractive option for the applicants
- With Dhani Application, you can get a loan in your account immediately.
Eligibility Criteria for Dhani App Loan Dhani personal loan eligibility
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant age should be at least 21 years
- Applicant should be either a salaried person or a self-employed person (having his own business)
An NBFC may incorporate additional eligibility conditions as per its internal conditions.
Documents Required for Dhani App Loan Personal Loan Apply
Following are the main documents required to apply for Dhani App Personal Loan:
- pan card
- Address Proof (Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Utility Bill, etc.)
- bank account statement
Loan interest rate from Indiabulls Dhani
The interest rate offered on a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani starts from 13.99%, in which the interest on the loan depends on monthly/years (months/years) and amount (amount).
In this, the instalment ranges from 3-month to 24-month and Customer Care Helpline no. You can get more information by calling on 18604193333.
Dhani app personal loan fee and other fees
Dhani App Personal Loan Personal loan includes various fees and charges in addition to the interest rate, which are as follows:
- Rate of interest Starting from 13.99% p.a.
- processing fee Starting at 3%
- check bounce charges ₹ 400 per bounce
- Penalty for late payment 3% per month
- loan document As per applicable laws for stamp duty
- duplicate NIGHT ₹ 500
- Check Swap Charges ₹ 500
- Loan Cancellation Charges ₹ 3000
- loan rebooking fee ₹ 1500
- account statement ₹ 500
- check bounce charges ₹ 750 (for self-employed)
How to deposit Dhani App loan instalment?
The loan which is taken from this app can be easily deposited when the loan is taken, at that time you are asked for bank details, from there you are asked to choose EMI, the amount of EMI you select, the amount will be automatically deposited from your account. Months will go on.
Dhani app personal loan EMI calculation
The table below shows the personal loan EMI calculation results based on various loan amounts, interest rates and tenors. Indiabulls Dhani personal loan calculator
|loan principal @ Interest||Period|
|1 The year||2 The year||3 The year||4 The year||5 The year|
|₹ 4 lakh @ 13.99%||₹ 35,912||₹ 19,203||₹ 13,669||₹ 10,928||₹ 9305|
|₹ 6 lakh @ 14.5%||₹ 54,013||₹ 28,949||₹ 20,652||₹ 16,546||₹ 14,116|
|₹ 9 lakh @ 15%||₹ 81,232||₹ 43,637||₹ 31,198||₹ 25,047||₹ 21,410|
|₹ 10 lakh @ 15.5%||₹ 90,494||₹ 48,724||₹ 34,910||₹ 28,084||₹ 24,053|
Dhani App Loan Customer Care Dhani personal loan customer care number
- You can call at 1860-419-3333
- You can send an email to email@example.com
- You can fill in the details here to receive calls from Indiabulls
- fill out the feedback form
- You can visit the nearest branch of the bank Indiabulls personal loan statement download
How to earn money from MPL
Dhani App Loan FAQs
Q 1. What do I need to apply for Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan?
Ans. You will need a PAN card, address proof and bank account along with internet banking credentials to apply for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan.
Q 2. How do I check the status of my personal loan application?
Ans. If you have applied for Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan through a mobile application, you can easily check the status of your loan application in Loan Status. If you have applied for a personal loan offline, you can check the loan status by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q 3. What is the interest rate offered on Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan?
Ans. Fixed-rate of interest is offered on Indiabulls Dhani App Personal Loan.
Q 4. When is my next due date? How can I check EMI status?
Ans. All the information including your complete loan details, EMI status, due date etc can be viewed once you log in to your account through a mobile app or website.
Q 5. Is it possible to change my EMI due date?
Ans. As per the policy of Indiabulls Dhani App Consumer Finance Limited, the EMI due date cannot be changed after the disbursement of the loan amount.
Q 6. How do I pay EMI?
Ans. EMI can be paid through NACH.
Q 7. What will be the date of my instalment cycle?
Ans. Indiabulls Dhani App currently offers 2 due dates and they are on the 2nd and 5th of every month.
Q 8. Is it possible to make part payment before the first EMI?
Ans. No, as per the policy of Indiabulls Dhani App Consumer Finance Limited, you cannot make part-payment before the first EMI.
Q 9. am I a co- applicant Can I apply for a personal loan with Indiabulls Dhani App?
Ans. As per Dhani App Consumer Finance Limited policy, you cannot have a co-applicant for a personal loan.
Q 10. Where can I get my repayment schedule/statement of accounts/interest certificate/no objection certificate?
Ans. All important documents are emailed to your registered email address. Also, you can contact customer care for any assistance.
Q 11. How should I make overdue payments?
Ans. You can make loan EMI overdue payments through NEFT/RTGS using your registered bank accounts.
If you liked the information in India or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.