The biggest work that was done under the Swachh Bharat Mission was to build toilets from house to house. Under this mission, a lot of help was given by the government to build toilets. Central and state governments were working at their own level within this mission.
And for this, all the state government and the central government are running a scheme on their own behalf. One such scheme has been run by the Uttar Pradesh government named Shauchalay Sahayata Yojana, Toilet Assistance Scheme. Under this scheme, each family will get 12 thousand for the construction of toilets. There is a provision to give incentive amount of rupees in two instalments, in this article we will tell in detail about Up Shauchalay Sahayata Yojana.
What is Toilet Assistance Scheme Uttar Pradesh 2021
Uttra Prdesh Shauchalay Sahayata Yojana 2021:- Uttar Pradesh Toilet Assistance Scheme is a scheme run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, under this scheme, a worker is given an assistance of Rs 12,000 on the construction of his toilet, which is sent to the worker’s bank account in 2 installments.
In this, the first installment is given Rs 6,000 for starting the construction of toilets. After this, after the construction of the toilet, the second installment of 6,000 is sent to the bank account of the worker. By constructing a Sochalaya in the state, the economic condition of the laborers will improve to a great extent and the Swachh Bharat Mission will also be completed.
Eligibility for UP Toilet Construction UP Shauchalay Sahayata Yojana
- To take advantage of this scheme, one should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The labor card of the worker applying for the labor toilet scheme should be made.
- In any other scheme, it is necessary to have a declaration regarding the non-availability of toilet construction facility and the family does not have a pucca house.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary applying for this scheme to have Aadhaar registration and account in CBS branch in a nationalized bank.
- A family can take advantage of the scheme by applying only once.
- Only those people will be eligible for this scheme who come below the poverty line.
Documents of Toilet Assistance Scheme UP Shauchalay Sahayata Yojana
Shauchalay Sahayata Yojana Documents :-
- applicant’s aadhar card
- worker’s bank account
- Residence certificate of the worker
- income certificate of the applicant
- Labor card of the worker
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- worker’s job card
- Applicant’s mobile number
- age certificate of worker
- Copy of Aadhar Card and Bank Passbook Implementation of the scheme through District Panchayat Raj Officer.
- Declaration regarding non-availability of toilet construction facility under any other scheme and family not having cemented house.
UP toilet construction online application
- To apply online for the construction of UP toilets, visit this website.
- To build toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission, visit the portal swachhbharaturban.in.
- After that click on “Household and Citizens”.
- Fill the “Online Registration Form” by clicking on “Online Application IHHL”.
- After entering all the information in the registration form, click on “Register”.
How to see the beneficiary list of toilet assistance scheme
How to see the beneficiary list of toilet assistance scheme:-
- Firstly the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. official website go to
- Schemes option has been given in the home page where you will get the option to list the workers who benefited from the scheme
- After clicking on it, the name of the district has to be selected in the new page, after that you have to select the name of the scheme below. (Toilet Assistance Scheme) have to do
- In the new page, you have to select the name of the district, after that, you have to select the name of the scheme below. (Toilet Assistance Scheme) have to do
- In this new page, a list will open in front of you with the names of the workers who have benefited from the toilet assistance scheme in your district.
- In which you can see your name online.
Toilet Help Scheme Helpline Number
Helpline Number – 1800-150-5412
if you have this Veterinary Medical store business liked the information or got to learn something
Then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.