India is an agricultural country, where a lot of people are based on agriculture, but people raise many animals to increase their income with agriculture so that they can earn some more money by selling their milk, but for some time the people who keep livestock have to Many economic problems are being faced because in the era of rising inflation, animal husbandry has also become a challenge, but the government is giving full cooperation to the farmers in increasing their income through animal husbandry.
For this, many schemes have been run by the government, some of them are schemes of the Haryana government and some are state government schemes. all milch and meat producers by animal insurance And if the insured animal dies due to any reason, then the insurance company will provide compensation.
Key Highlights Of Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
- What is the article about? Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme
- Who launched the scheme = Indian government
- beneficiary = animal keeper
- Objective = insurance of animals
- Official Website = dahd.nic.in
- year = 2021
What is Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme 2021
Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021:- Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana is a scheme launched by the Central Government. Under this scheme, all milch and meat-producing animals will be insured by the government and if the insured animal dies due to any reason, the insurance company will provide compensation. will do
Under this scheme, cattle farmers will come to milch animals (cow, buffalo, sheep etc.) 50% subsidy will be provided to the cattle owners of the state and 70% subsidy will be provided to the cattle owners of BPL, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, under the insurance, the claims are deposited in the applicant’s account within 15 days of the death of the animal.
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Benefits and Features
Livestock Insurance Scheme Benefits and Features:-
- Pashudhan Bima Yojana will provide insurance cover to the animals. Under which if the animal dies, the amount of compensation will be provided by the insurance company.
- Under this scheme, cattle farmers will be encouraged to take insurance for 3 years.
- In this, the amount of compensation will be provided within 15 days of the death of the animal.
- With this scheme, the financial condition of the animal husband will improve in the event of the death of the animal through the scheme.
- Under this scheme, 50% subsidy will be provided by the government to APL category cattle farmers and 70% subsidy to BPL, SC, ST farmers in the amount of premium.
- The premium amount in the plan ranges from ₹25 to ₹100.
- This insurance cover will be provided to cow, buffalo, bull, camel, sheep, goat and pig.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme
- It is mandatory for the livestock owner to be a permanent resident of India.
- All milch and meat-producing animals like buffalo, goat, sheep, camel etc. are eligible for this scheme.
- All those animals who have got insurance coverage under any other insurance scheme cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
Important Documents to Apply for Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Proof of residence
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
The process to apply in Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme
- First of all Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Official website will go on.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana.
- After that a new page will open, on top of it the link of download the application form will be found, click on it.
- Then the application form has to be downloaded and printed.
- Then fill all the important information asked in the application form such as your name, mobile number, address.
- After that all the important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Then the application form has to be submitted to the concerned department.
- The application form has to be submitted to the concerned department.
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Premium Amount
aAnimal premium amount
- Cow = ₹100
- Buffalo = ₹100
- Bull = ₹100
- Camel = ₹100
- Sheep = ₹25
- Goat = ₹25
- Pig = ₹25
Livestock Insurance Scheme Statistics
3,29,000 cattle ranchers have so far in the state Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana Insured under The district-wise number of citizens who have insurance is as follows.
- Ambala = 8083
- Bhiwani = 25213
- Charkidadari = 13105
- Faridabad = 11487
- Fatehabad = 15843
- Gurugram = 7273
- Hisar = 19236
- Jhajjar = 7698
- Jind = 14021
- Kaithal = 14294
- Karnal = 23320
- Kurukshetra = 15245
- Mahendragarh = 20113
- Mewat = 22983
- Palwal = 11863
- Panchkula = 4227
- Panipat = 10464
- Rewari = 12833
- Rohtak = 10119
- Sirsa = 32985
- Sonipat = 8291
- Yamunanagar 20652
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Compensation Amount
- Buffalo = ₹88000
- Cow = ₹80000
- Horse = ₹40000
- Sheep = ₹5000
- Goat = ₹5000
- Pig = ₹5000