DUBLIN, March 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Debt Collection (European) – Industry Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Debt Collection (European) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Debt Collection (European) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 240 companies, including Accountor Credit As, Argus Kreditt As and Axactor Capital As.
This report covers areas such as debt, finance, collection, collect, repayment and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The publisher’s latest Debt Collection (European) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using the publisher’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Debt Collection (European) report will tell you that 36 companies have a declining financial rating, while 51 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 240 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Publisher’s Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Debt Collection (European) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The publisher provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.
Key Topics Covered:
The Debt Collection (European) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Debt Collection (European) sector in 2021.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 240 largest Debt Collection (European) companies.
The Debt Collection (European) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and the publisher applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example Kruk ESPANA Sl. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example FINANS2 As is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 240 companies, this is a comparison between last year’s market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Debt Collection (European) industry.
Each business is analysed using the publisher’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of The Publisher’s Chart. The Publisher’s Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Publisher’s Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Debt Collection (European) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Accountor Credit AS
- Argus Kreditt AS
- Axactor Capital AS
Subject to change on a month-by-month basis.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8vp8ow
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets