NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The digital signage market size is forecast to grow by USD 8.11 billion between 2022 and 2027, and the growth momentum will be accelerating at a CAGR of 9.04% during the forecast period. The market is driven by factors such as the high growth of retail space, the increasing adoption of digital signage in numerous service sectors, and the high growth of digital out-of-home (DOOH) signage. However, the growing e-commerce industry will hinder market growth. APAC will account for 36% of market growth during the forecast period. The regional market’s growth is driven by the rising demand for digital signage for marketing and branding purposes. The increase in digital advertising spending is another factor driving the digital signage market growth in APAC. For more insights on the historic data (2017 to 2021) and forecast market size (2023 to 2027) – Request a report sample
The digital signage market report includes information on the key products and recent developments of leading vendors, including:
- Daktronics Inc. – The company offers digital signage products and services such as SMP 2200 Compact 4k UHD Digital Signage Player.
- HP Inc. – The company offers digital signage products and services such as LED Billboard.
- Intel Corp. – The company offers digital signage products and services such as Sharp LCD Monitors.
- LG Corp. – The company offers digital signage products and services such as Displays, players, and accessories.
The competitive scenario categorizes companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, and growth in market share among others. Request a Sample
- By application, the market is segmented into retail, QSR and restaurants, education, healthcare, and others.
- By component, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services.
- By geography, the market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- Add credibility to strategy
- Analyzes competitor’s offerings
- Get a holistic view of the market
Grow your profit margin with Technavio – Buy the Report!
- The smart LED indoor signage market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.62% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 2,090.71 million. The high growth of retail space is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as the growth of e-commerce and online advertising may impede the market growth.
- The hologram market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.84% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 13,091.26 million. The widening applications of holographic technology are notably driving market growth, although factors such as the high cost of holograms may impede the market growth.
Technavio’s library includes over 17,000+ reports, covering more than 2,000 emerging technologies. Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” at just USD 5,000 and get lifetime access to Technavio Insights
What are the key data covered in this digital signage market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the digital signage market and its contribution to the parent market.
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- Growth of the market across North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of digital signage market vendors.
Browse through Technavio’s Information Technology Market Reports
Table of contents:
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Historic Market Size
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Application
- Market Segmentation by Component
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Company Landscape
- Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]