DUBLIN, Feb. 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Railway Construction Projects Overview and Analytics by Stages, Key Countries and Players (Contractors, Consultants and Project Owners), 2022 Update” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global railway projects pipeline, as tracked by the publisher, is valued at $5.90 trillion. North-East Asia accounts for the largest proportion of global value, with a pipeline valued at $2.21 trillion.
The Western European project pipeline totals $749.9 billion, ahead of South Asia with a pipeline valued at $716.7 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by the publisher.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding for all regions. The top 20 projects per region are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the railway construction sector
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions to support business development activities
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Overview
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- South-East Asia
- South Asia
- North-East Asia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pz9bwn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets