DUBLIN, Feb. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Market: Analysis By Process Type, Application, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2018-2028)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the research report, the global ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) market is estimated to be valued at USD 28.36 billion in the year 2022 with Asia Pacific leading the regional market share.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is an ideal material wherever superlative surface quality, colourfastness and luster are required. Because of its exceptional physical and mechanical qualities, the engineering thermoplastic Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is widely used in many structural applications.
Butadiene promotes strength and toughness while acrylonitrile boosts chemical and thermal stability in ABS. ABS is widely used in the manufacturing of automobiles and electronic appliances due to which its demand has been increasing continuously for so many years. In developing countries like India and China, the ABS demand has a double-digit growth rate which proved hard for companies to fulfil by their current supply capacities.
Scope of the Report
- The report presents the analysis of the Global ABS Market for the historical period 2018-2021, the estimated year of 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.li>
- The report analyses the Global ABS Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Global ABS Market by Process type (Extrusion blow molding, Injection blow molding).
- The report analyses the Global ABS Market by Application (Automotive, Electricals and Electronic Appliances, Building and Construction, Health and Safety Products, Others).
- The Global ABS Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA), By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Poland, Italy, China, India, Japan and South Korea).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Process type, by Application.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include CHIMEI Corporation, LG Chem., INEOS Group Ltd, China National Petroleum Corporation, Bayer AG, SABIC, Trinseo PLC, IRPC Petrochemical Company, Lotte Chemical, and Mitsui Chemicals Group.
Key Target Audience
- Chemical Companies
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Authorities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global ABS Market: Product Overview
4. Global ABS Market: An Analysis
5. Global ABS Market By Process Type
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global ABS Market: By Process Type (2022 & 2028)
5.2 By Extrusion blow molding – Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
5.3 By Injection Blow Molding – Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
6. Global ABS Market Segmentation, By Application (Value)
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global ABS Market: By Application (2022 & 2028)
6.2 By Automotive – Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
6.3 By Electricals and Electronic Appliances – Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
6.4 By Building and Construction – Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
6.5 By Health and Safety Products – Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
6.6 By Others- Market Size and Forecast (2018-2028)
7. Global ABS Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global ABS Market: By Region (2022 & 2028)
8. Americas ABS Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
9. Europe ABS Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
10. Asia Pacific ABS Market: An Analysis (2018-2028)
11. MEA ABS Market
12. Global ABS Market Dynamics
13. Market Attractiveness
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fv0l90-abs?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets