DUBLIN, May 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global White Cement Market by Type (White Masonry Cement, White Portland Cement), End User (Commercial, Industrial, Residential) – Cumulative Impact of High Inflation – Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global White Cement Market size was estimated at USD 7,748.69 million in 2022, USD 8,144.48 million in 2023, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.27% to reach USD 11,687.30 million by 2030.
- Growing Construction Industry in Worldwide
- Associated Key Benefits Over Grey Cement
- Increasing Demand by Various Smart City Projects
- Concern Over High Production Cost
- Rising Applications of White Cement for Innovation, Artistic, and Aesthetic Purposes in Architecture
- Potential Demand in APAC Due to Rapid Infrastructure Development
- Limited Applications in Heavy Construction Such as Bridges and Buildings
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Based on Type, the market is studied across White Masonry Cement and White Portland Cement.
- Based on End User, the market is studied across Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
- Based on Region, the market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the Global White Cement Market. based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder, N: Niche, and V: Vital). The Global White Cement Market FPNV Positioning Matrix representation/visualization further aids businesses in better decision-making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, providing the idea of revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. This provides insights on vendors performance in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. The Global White Cement Market Share Analysis offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. The outcome reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various strategies for business growth adopted by the vendors. The news in this section covers valuable insights at various stages while keeping up with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The Global White Cement Market Competitive Scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected helps vendors understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, providing insights to enhance products and services.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global White Cement Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global White Cement Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global White Cement Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global White Cement Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global White Cement Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global White Cement Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global White Cement Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. White Cement Market, by Type
7. White Cement Market, by End User
8. Americas White Cement Market
9. Asia-Pacific White Cement Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa White Cement Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
- Adana Cimento
- Aggregate Industries
- Cementir Holding S.p.A.
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Federal White Cement Ltd.
- J.K. Cement Ltd.
- Saudi White Cement Co.
- Saveh White Cement Co.
- UltraTech Cement Ltd
- Union Cement Company
- Cimsa Cimento Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1bz75m
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets