NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The protective packaging market size is expected to grow by USD 6.95 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will be progressing at a CAGR of 4.02% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. APAC is estimated to contribute 39% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Growing economies such as India and China are anticipated to appear as key revenue contributors to the overall protective packaging market in APAC. Packaging is a very significant aspect of the e-commerce industry, as products are prone to damage during transportation. Multilayered films that offer enhanced protection during transit can be used to protect the packages, such as flexible packaging. Thus, such factors will drive the growth of the market in the APAC region during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request Free Sample Report.
Protective Packaging Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
The growth of the e-commerce sector is notably driving the protective packaging market. However, factors such as growing on-demand packaging in the e-commerce industry may impede market growth. We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the protective packaging market, including Berry Global Inc., Cascades Inc., Crown Holdings Inc., Dow Chemical Co., DS Smith Plc, EcoEnclose, Hanchett Paper Co., International Paper Co., Intertape Polymer Group Inc., Mondi Plc, Nefab AB, Pregis LLC, Ranpak Holdings Corp., Sealed Air Corp., Smurfit Kappa Group, Sonoco Products Co., STOROPACK HANS REICHENECKER GMBH, Universal Protective Packaging Inc., WestRock Co., and Winpak Ltd.
Cascades Inc.- The company offers protective packaging such as Regular boxes, Die cut boxes, and Insulated boxes.
This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
Protective Packaging Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
The market is segmented by end-user (food and beverages, industrial goods, consumer electronics, household appliances, and healthcare and others), type (flexible, rigid, and foam), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America).
- The food and beverages segment is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Potential growth in sales of packaged food products is creating demand for protective packaging worldwide. The demand for good quality packaging is likely to increase as food and beverage production increases and exports increase, which is needed to ensure that food products reach their destination safely and hygienically. Packaged food products include cereals, dry foods, frozen foods, candy and confectionery, dairy products, chilled meats, and others. Packaging not only protects foods from spoilage but also ensures that they will remain fresh when they arrive at retail stores. Thus, such factors will drive the growth of the segment in the market during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View Free PDF Sample Report
Protective Packaging Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist protective packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the protective packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the protective packaging market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of protective packaging market companies
The packaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.92% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 223.96 billion.
The Mexico packaging market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.51% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 2,333.59 million.
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
7 Market Segmentation by Type
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]