DUBLIN, Feb. 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Bookbinding Adhesives Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Technology Type (Emulsion-based and Hot Melt); By Chemistry Type; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global bookbinding adhesives market size is expected to reach USD 2,237.88 million by 2030, according to a new study by the publisher. The report gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Continuously growing need and demand for physical books from various education institutions mainly from countries like India and China and high technological development and innovations in the adhesive industry across the globe are major factors driving the market growth.
In addition, the extensive growth of various end-use industries and growing population coupled with the rising efforts by government and private organizations on the development and expansion of their production capabilities and product quality is influencing the market growth.
For instance, in June 2022, Henkel announced the opening of its new manufacturing plant of hot melt adhesive in Nuevo Leon, Mexico. It will manufacture both pressure-sensitive and non-pressure-sensitive hot melts under the company’s brand Technomelt. The product manufactured in the facility will be used in a variety of applications including bookbinding, self-adhesive labels, and heat-sealed.
The growing popularity of polyolefin-related products due to their good barrier properties, excellent chemical resistance, and low moisture permeability coupled with the high deployment in nonwoven product manufacturing and many other related industries are likely to have a positive impact on market growth. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of bio-based and plant-based hot melt adhesives in developed countries like the United States and Germany owing to their high sustainability is fueling the product demand.
For instance, in March 2022, Conagen announced the launch of its new bio-based dependable hot melt adhesives, which are made from natural bio-molecules and high-performance materials. This offers manufacturers adhesive solutions to reduce and avoid waste and save cost in the manufacturing process and comes with various advantages like long-lasting and strong performance.
Drivers and Opportunities
- Technological Advancement
- Rise in the Demand for Physical Books from Educational Institutions
Restraints and Challenges
- Volatility in Raw Material Prices
Bookbinding Adhesives Market Report Highlights
- Hot melt segment accounted for significant market share owing to a wide range of offerings and a high prevalence of plant-based hot melt adhesives
- Vinyl acetate-ethylene segment held the highest market revenue share in 2021 on account of its benefits including excellent adhesion, strong mechanical strength, and superior flexibility
- Hardcover & softcover books segment is likely to dominate the market due to a rapid surge in demand for print books in countries like China and India
- Asia Pacific region is expected to register the fastest growth rate over the anticipated period, which is accelerated by growing consumption and manufacturing of adhesive products
- The global market players include H.B. Fuller Company. Avery Dennison Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, and Franklin International
The publisher has segmented the bookbinding adhesives market report based on technology type, chemistry type, application, and region:
Bookbinding Adhesives, Technology Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Bookbinding Adhesives, Chemistry Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene
Bookbinding Adhesives, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Hardcover and Softcover Books
- Magazines and Catalogs
- Print on Demand
Bookbinding Adhesives, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG
- Dow Chemical Company
- Arkema Group
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Beardow Adams
- Sika AG
- Jowat SE
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Sanyhot Adhesivos S.A.
- Embagrap SA
- Franklin International
- Lord Corporation
- Hubei Huitian Adhesive Enterprise Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sgill2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets