NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The steel casting market size is expected to grow by USD 6.59 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. Growing construction activities are notably driving the steel casting market. However, factors such as Environmental concerns related to the casting industry may impede market growth. The market is segmented by Application (Automotive and transportation, Construction and infrastructure, Mining, Power, and Others), Product (Sand casting, Investment casting, Die casting, and Centrifugal casting), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the steel casting market including ArcelorMittal SA, Columbia Steel Casting Co Inc., Dandong Fuding Engineering Co. Ltd., Doosan Corp., Ferralloy Inc., Fortune Foundries Pvt. Ltd., Fundiciones Del Estanda SA, Goodwin PLC, Harrison Steel Castings Co., Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Motor Co., Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd., Kobe Steel Ltd., Maynard Steel Casting Co., Milwaukee Precision Casting Inc., Nucor Corp., Peekay Steel Castings Pvt. Ltd., SIGMA Engineered Solutions, Stainless Foundry and Engineering Inc., and The Japan Steel Works Ltd. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a FREE Sample Report.
Steel Casting Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
SIGMA Engineered Solutions – The company offers steel casting products such as ferrous and nonferrous casting through its subsidiary Avalon Castings. This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
Steel Casting Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
- The automotive and transportation segment will be the largest contributor to market growth during the forecast period. The demand for manufacturing aircraft components and turbine engine parts is expected to increase. Hence, the steel casting market is expected to experience significant growth in the automotive and transportation segment during the forecast period.
- Other segments include Product (sand casting, investment casting, die casting, and centrifugal casting)
- APAC will contribute 49% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View FREE PDF Sample Report
Steel Casting Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist steel casting market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the steel casting market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of steel casting market companies
The Global Electrical Steel Market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.56% between 2022 and 2027 with the market size forecast to increase by USD 18,273.08 million. This electrical steel market report extensively covers market segmentation by Type, End-user, and Geography. APAC is estimated to contribute 74% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
The TMT steel bar market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.34% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 84.39 billion. This TMT steel bar market report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user (residential, commercial, and infrastructure), grade Type (Fe 415, Fe 500 and 500d, Fe 550 and 550d, Fe 600, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America).
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Product
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]