DUBLIN, Feb. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Cold Insulation: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Cold Insulation estimated at US$4 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Fiber Glass, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.3% CAGR and reach US$1.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Phenolic Foams segment is readjusted to a revised 5.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $719.6 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.2% CAGR
The Cold Insulation market in the U.S. is estimated at US$719.6 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.3% and 5.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.6% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 80 Featured) –
- Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Company Ltd.
- Armacell International S.A.
- Aspen Aerogel Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bradford Insulation Industries Ltd.
- Covestro AG
- Daehyup Tech Co., Ltd.
- Fletcher Insulation
- G+H Group
- Huntsman Corporation
- Johns Manville
- Kingspan Group plc
- Knauf Insulation Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials Porextherm Dammstoffe GmbH
- Owens Corning
- Rockwool International A/S
- The Dow Chemical Company
- URSA Insulation, S.A
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Pandemic Crisis Weakens Economic Environment, Triggering Negative Tide in GDP
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Cold Insulation: A Prelude
- A Comparison of Common Available Insulation Materials
- Key Characteristics of Cold Insulation Materials
- Hot Insulation versus Cold Insulation
- Increasing Environmental Concerns and the Critical Need to Minimize Energy Loss Drive Demand
- Polyurethane Foam: Largest and Fastest Growing Cold Insulation Material Type
- Fiber Glass: A Traditional Widely Used Cold Insulation Material
- Phenolic Foam Seeks to Widen Addressable Market
- Oil & Gas Applications Dominate Cold Insulation Sales
- Europe Dominates Consumption, While China Leads Global Growth in Demand
- World Brands
- Recent Market Activity
- Cold Insulation – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Concerns over Greenhouse Gas Emissions Extends Growth Opportunities
- Worldwide Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Economic Sector (in %): 2019
- Worldwide Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Gas (in %): 2019
- Worldwide CO2 Emissions from Industrial and Fossil Fuel Combustion Processes by Region (in %): 2019
- WTW Greenhouse Gas Emissions (in gm CO2eq/MJ) for Gasoline, Diesel, CNG, LNG, CNG from Landfill Gas, and LNG from Landfill Gas
- Pounds of Air Pollutants (CO2, CO, NOx, SO2, Particulates, and Mercury) Per Billion BTUs of Energy for Natural Gas, Oil, and Coal
- Oil & Gas Sector: Complex Operational Environments Enhance Significance ofCold Insulation Materials
- COVID-19 Throws New Set of Challenges for Oil & Gas Industry
- Global Oil & Gas E&P Industry Spending (2015-2021E)
- Breakdown of Global E&P Spending (in %) by Supply Segment for the Year 2019 & 2020
- Breakdown of North American E&P Capital Spending (in %) by Type of Company for 2020
- Cold Insulation in HVAC Sector: Significant Growth Potential
- Global HVAC Systems Market Size (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022 & 2025
- Global HVAC Market Revenues (in %) by End-Use Sector: 2020E
- Global HVAC Market Revenues (in %) by Region: 2020E
- Widespread Deployments of Air Conditioning Equipment Drive HVAC Insulation Demand
- Global Installed Base of Air Condoning Units (in Millions) for the Years 2016, 2020, 2030, 2040 & 2050
- Construction and Infrastructure Spending Determines Demand for Cold Insulation Materials
- Projected Infrastructure Investment Needed (in US$ Trillion) by Region Over the Period 2016-2040
- Global Infrastructure Spending: Projected Infrastructure Investment Needs (in $ Trillion) by Sector Over the Period 2016-2040
- Intensified Demand for Refrigeration Equipment Accelerates Market Expansion
- Growing Prominence of Cold Insulation in the Food Cold Chain
- Global Cold Storage Market Revenues (in %) by Product Category: 2020E
- Investments in Cold Chain Facilities to Set the Tone for Refrigeration Insulation Demand
- Increasing Cryogenic Equipment Deployments Augur Well for Cold Insulation Market
- Global Cryogenic Equipment Market Size (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Polyurethane Foam Emerges as a Widely Used Cold Insulation Material
- Global Polyurethane Foams Market by End-Use Application (2020)
- Polystyrene Foam: Growth Driven by Use in Insulation Products
- Global Polystyrene Foams Demand Breakdown by End-Use Sector (in %) for 2020
- Innovations & Advancements Spearhead Growth
- Bio-Based Cold Insulation Materials: A Promising Development
- Stringent Environmental Regulations to Favor Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 80
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xdwfsy-insulation?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets