DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The “Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes Market to Reach $518.8 Million by 2030
The global market for Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes estimated at US$282.8 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$518.8 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Hospitals, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.8% CAGR and reach US$220 Million by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Diagnostic Centers segment is estimated at 8.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
This report focuses on Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes, offering insights into the Global Key Competitors’ Percentage Market Share in 2022 and categorizing their Competitive Market Presence as strong, active, niche, or trivial. The laboratory equipment and supplies industry experienced a mixed picture during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the report addresses this by providing growth outlook percentages for the global Laboratory Equipment and Supplies Market for the years 2019 through 2025.
It introduces Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes, providing an overview of these essential laboratory equipment pieces. Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transportation Boxes are explained in detail, shedding light on their roles in the healthcare and laboratory settings.
The report evaluates the competitive landscape of Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes, providing insights into recent market activity and Competitive Market Presence for key players worldwide in 2022.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $101 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10% CAGR
The global market prospects and outlook for these products are discussed, with hospitals identified as the largest end-use market. Developed regions are leading the global market, reflecting the demand for these products in established healthcare systems.
The Automated Blood Tube Labelers and Specimen Transport Boxes market in the U.S. is estimated at US$101 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$92.2 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 10% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.3% and 7.4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.1% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Potential for Serious Medical Errors due to Specimen Mislabeling Drives Need for Automated Labelers
- High Cost of Labeling Errors
- Processes for Cutting down Labelling Errors
- Wrong Blood in Tube (WBIT) Incidents Enhance Importance of Automated Blood Tube Labelers
- Effects of Specimen Labeling Errors on Labs and Best Practices to Minimize Errors
- Urgent Need to Reduce Spurious Lab Results and Eliminate Pre-Analytic Errors Drives Demand for Automatic Blood Tube Labelers
- Preanalytical Stage Accounts for Most Errors: Breakdown of Laboratory Errors by Preanalytical, Post-Analytical and Analytical Stages
- Significant Advantages of Automated Labelers over Manual Labeling Procedures Fuels Market Growth
- Automatic Tube Labelling System Benefits from the Automation Trend in Labs
- Growing Automation in Laboratories and Medical Facilities Augurs Well for the Market
- Global Lab Automation Market in US$ Billion for the Years 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Automated Test Tube Barcoding: Eliminating Errors and Enhancing Reliability
- Barcoding Methods for Vials and Tubes: Assessing Advantages and Drawbacks
- Biological Specimen Transportation Box: Vital for Transport of Infectious Substances amidst Heightened Focus on Disease and Infection Control
- Digitization of Labs Leads to the Evolution of Innovative Solutions for Sample Transport and Results Delivery
- Dry Ice for Shipping of Blood Samples
- Use of RFID Trackers and Smart Tags for Tracking Patient Samples in Transit
- New Smart Tags for Tracking Blood Products in Transit
- Temperature-Controlled Transport Packaging for Biological Specimens
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Resultant Need for Blood Diagnosis: A Business Case for Automated Labelers
- Global Cancer Incidence: Number of New Cancer Cases in Million for the Years 2018, 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Fatalities by Heart Conditions – Estimated Percentage Breakdown for Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Stroke, and Others
- Rising Diabetes Prevalence: Number of Adults (20-79) with Diabetes (in Millions) by Region for 2017 and 2045
- Global HIV Prevalence: Number of People Living with AIDs (in Thousands) by Region for 2020
- Aging Demographics Add to the Global Burden of Chronic Diseases
- Global Aging Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Elderly Population (65+ Years) as a % of Total Population by Developed, Less Developed and Least Developed Regions: 2019 & 2030
- Focus on Clinical Research to Develop Effective COVID-19 Vaccines and Drugs Spurs Market Growth
- Surge in COVID-19 Testing Volumes Benefits Clinical Labs, Favoring Market Prospects
- Total Number of COVID-19 Tests Conducted and Tests Per Million Population in Most Impacted Countries: As on September 27, 2021
- Rise in Accident Cases and Need for Sample Testing to Fuel Automated Tube Labeler & Specimen Transportation Box Market
- Percentage Share Breakdown of Number of Fractures by Age Group: 2019
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 35 Featured)
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Greiner Bio One International GmbH
- Sarstedt AG & Co.
- Thomas Scientific
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd.
- B Medical Systems Sarl
- Inpeco SA
- Alpha Laboratories Ltd.
- Scinomix, Inc.
- Brooks Life Sciences
- SPT Labtech Ltd.
- Diagnostic Hybrids
- Therapak, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h0nmuw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets