DUBLIN, Feb. 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “United States Dental Implants Market By Material (Titanium v/s Zirconium) By Design (Tapered v/s Parallel-Walled) By Type (Root-Form v/s Plate-Form) By Connection Type, By Procedure, By Price, By Application, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States dental implant market is anticipated to show robust growth in the upcoming five years, 2023-2027
The market growth can be attributed to rapidly increasing applications of dental implants in various therapeutic areas such as tooth replacement procedures, and tooth decay, among others.
Additionally, the growing demand for prosthetics along with growing dental problems due to various reasons like unhealthy eating habits, alcoholism, etc. these factors are major drivers of the United States dental implants market in the upcoming five years. According to the Federation Dental International (FDI), oral disorders affect more than 3.9 million people worldwide.
Tooth decay individually affects around 40% of the population. All these factors are expected to fuel the United States dental implants market growth over the next few years. Although, population ignorance toward dental care may put a minor restraint on the growth of the market. It is reported that 50% of the population does not have dental insurance and 77% of the population has dental insurance delay their dental care.
Dental Implants are an artificial replacement for the tooth roots which are surgically inserted in the jawbone. The implants have two major parts, fixture and abutment. They are often made of zirconium and titanium. These implants provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable teeth replacement that is made to match one’s teeth. The implants help improve speech, appearance, pain relief, easier eating, improved self-esteem, and improved oral health.
Single tooth replacement is anticipated to hold the larger revenue shares of the market on the account of advantages of the procedure like the appearance of the natural teeth, and the advantage over bridge securement since it does not cause the surrounding bone to deteriorate. Also, the procedure is more affordable as compared to bridge securement.
Although, multi-tooth bridge securement may also hold significant shares of the market due to patients of the geriatric population coming with multiple tooth defect that needs replacement. The bridge securement often uses adjacent teeth to the gap created to hold the bridge in place which may or may not cause adjacent bone deterioration.
A partial list of market players in the United States dental implants market includes Envista Holdings Corporation (Danaher Corporation), DENTSPLY Sirona, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc, Bicon, LLC, Adin Dental Implant Systems USA, Southern Implants North America, Inc., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., among others.
These market players hold larger shares of the market than the new market players. With the advancement of technology, it is appropriate to say that the effective research and development of technologically advanced medical devices and implants would support market growth and benefit the market players as well as the consumers.
New market players may focus on research and development to provide devices that satisfy consumer demand as well as benefits the market players in building their brand value. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
The objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of the United States dental implants market from 2017 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the United States dental implants market from 2021 to 2027 and the growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the United States dental implants market based on material, design, type, connection type, procedure, price, application, end user, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the United States dental implants market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States dental implants market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States dental implants market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States dental implants market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the United States dental implants market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States dental implants market.
- Envista Holdings Corporation (Danaher Corporation)
- DENTSPLY Sirona, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Bicon, LLC
- Adin Dental Implant Systems USA
- Southern Implants North America, Inc.
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017 – 2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023 – 2027
United States Dental Implants Market, By Material:
United States Dental Implants Market, By Design:
United States Dental Implants Market, By Type:
United States Dental Implants Market, By Connection Type:
United States Dental Implants Market, By Procedure:
- One-Stage & Two-Stage Surgeries
- Immediate Loading
United States Dental Implants Market, By Price:
United States Dental Implants Market, By Application:
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multi-Tooth Bridge Securement
United States Dental Implants Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
United States Dental Implants Market, By Region:
- North East
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/naoskg-states?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets