BANGALORE, India, Feb. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Tokenization Market is segmented by Type – Service Tokenization, Software Tokenization, by Application – BFSI, IT, Telecom and Media, Healthcare and Pharma, Government and Defense, Others. Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2023-2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Software Category.
The global Tokenization Market is projected to reach USD 2709.9 million by 2028 from an estimated USD 1301.6 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 13.0% during 2023 and 2028.
Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Tokenization Market Are
The main factors anticipated to propel the growth of the tokenization market are the need to remain compliant and meet regulatory reporting standards, the growing need to guarantee continuous customer experience and maintain fraud prevention levels due to increasing financial frauds, and the need to reduce risk from data breaches.
Browse The Table of Contents And List of Figures At https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-26Y3935/global-tokenization
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF TOKENIZATION MARKET
Criminals target companies that accept credit and debit cards because the data contained in payments contain a wealth of intelligence. Businesses can reduce the damaging financial effects of data theft by using tokenization. There just isn’t any user personal data to steal, not even in the event of a breach. Since credit card details are no longer physically stored in POS terminals and internal systems, credit card tokenization aids online businesses in enhancing the security of their data from the time of data capture to storage. This factor is expected to increase the growth of the Tokenization market. Tokenization reduces the risk of data breaches.
Cloud-based tokenization is a technique for securely storing the original, sensitive data outside of the company’s internal systems and exchanging sensitive data for an irreversible, non-sensitive placeholder called a token. Compared to conventional on-premises tokenization, it may be more inexpensive and simpler to integrate. Removing sensitive data from its data settings also narrows the scope of a company’s risk and compliance requirements. Additionally, by substituting format- and/or length-preserving tokens for the original, sensitive data, enterprises can protect that data without losing its usefulness or the flexibility of their present business processes. The tokenization market is anticipated to be driven by rising demand for cloud-based tokenization solutions and services.
Organizations that accept, transfer, and keep any cardholder’s data are required under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DDS) to make sure the data is protected in a suitable manner. Retailers must comply with the rules and accept credit card payments in order to do this. Also, protected networks need to be kept up to date on the retailers’ database. Additionally, to make sure they are complying with PCI DSS regulations, merchants are obliged to report specific systems that hold and process credit card information. This factor is expected to increase the growth of the Tokenization market.
Because tokenization offers a stateless, data-centric strategy with fewer security vulnerabilities and dangers, businesses are turning to it more frequently. This factor is expected to increase the growth of the Tokenization market. In general, applications utilize tokens and only seldom access real values. When it comes to data types like social security numbers, dates of birth, passport numbers, and account numbers, tokenization which is typically linked with credit cards applies to every business.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-26Y3935/Global_Tokenization_Market
TOKENIZATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Due to a number of factors, including an increase in eCommerce payments, online gaming, online shopping, a fully regulated market, a rise in online streaming, an increase in smartphone use, and an increase in cyberattack cases, North America is anticipated to hold the largest tokenization market share by region.
Due to the development of frictionless digital payments, while maintaining safe transactions, the BFSI sector is anticipated to hold the highest tokenization market share throughout the projection period.
American Express, Visa (CyberSource), Thales, and other companies are using global tokenization. A share of around 40% is held by the top 5 corporations globally.
Inquire For Customization : https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-26Y3935/Global_Tokenization_Market
Market By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-26Y3935/Global_Tokenization_Market
- American Express
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprises
- Lookout (CipherCloud)
- Global Payments
- Visa (CyberSource)
Inquire For Chapter Cost : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-26Y3935/global-tokenization/1
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-26Y3935&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Asset Tokenization Software Market
- Global Asset Tokenization Platforms Market was valued at USD 459.1 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 997.1 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- Global Tokenized Securities Market
- Global Payment Tokenization Market
- Data and Payment Tokenization Market
- Digital Tokenization Market
- Decentralized Finance（DeFi） Platform Market
- Data Tokenization Software Market
- Tokenization Software Market
- The global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market size is projected to reach USD 15920 Million by 2027, from USD 8391 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2021-2027.
- The global cryptocurrency market size was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4.94 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- The global big data and business analytics market size was valued at USD 198.08 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 684.12 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2021 to 2030.
- The global network security market size was valued at USD 18,480 million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 63,398 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 16.7% from 2020 to 2027.
- The global Network Packet Broker market size is projected to reach USD 1075.5 million by 2027, from USD 679.8 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2027.
- The global Contactless Payments market size is projected to reach USD 23410 million by 2027, from USD 10260 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.0% during 2021-2027.
- The mobile wallet market size was valued at USD 1,043.1 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 7,580.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 28.2% from 2020 to 2027.
- Mobile Payment Market Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020–2027
Click Here To See Related Reports on Tokenization Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports