DUBLIN, Feb. 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Baby Toiletries: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Baby Toiletries estimated at US$10.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$14.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Skincare Products, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.4% CAGR and reach US$5.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Bathing Products segment is readjusted to a revised 4.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.6% CAGR
The Baby Toiletries market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.3% and 3.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.9% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.9 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 23 Featured) –
- Artsana S.p.A.
- Beiersdorf A.G.
- Beiersdorf S.p.A.
- Burt`s Bees
- California Baby
- Dabur India Ltd.
- First Quality Enterprises
- Johnson & Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson S.p.A.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Laboratoires Expanscience S.A.
- L`Oreal S.A.
- Me n Moms Pvt. Ltd.
- Naterra International, Inc.
- Nestle Deutschland A.G.
- Noodle & Boo, LLC
- Ontex Group NV
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Sodalco s.r.l.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- The Johnson & Johnson K.K. Corporation
- Unicharm Corporation
- Wakodo Co., Ltd.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Global Baby Toiletries Market Witnesses Robust Growth
- Recent Market Activity
- Asia-Pacific Leads the Global Baby Toiletries Market
- Baby Skin Care Products Segment Dominates the Market
- Baby Wipes Segment Presents Favorable Growth Prospects
- Baby Soaps – Highly Lucrative Segment in Baby Toiletries Market
- Baby Shampoo: One of the Major Segments in Baby Toiletries Market
- Baby Powders Market: A Small Yet Fast Growing Segment
- Baby Toiletries – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Global Population and Rise in Number of New Births: Opportunity Galore for Baby Toiletries
- Rising Women Workforce: A Business Case for Baby Toiletries
- Rising Middle Class Population in Emerging Markets Offer Increased Growth Prospects
- Rising Disposable Incomes Propel Market Growth
- Expanding Urban Population Spurs Growth
- Drifting Demographics: A Threat to Baby Toiletries Market?
- Demand for Natural and Organic Products to Boost Global Baby Toiletries Market
- Private Label Baby Toiletries Gain Popularity
- Adoption of Various Marketing Strategies Drive Sales
- Baby-Specific Skin Care Products Drive Baby Care Market
- Rising Popularity of Online Retailing Lends Traction to Market Growth
- Emerging Trends Favoring Baby Wipes Market
- Product Innovation & Focus on R&D
- Innovative Marketing Strategies
- Baby Toiletries Brands Gear Up to Avoid Using Harmful Chemicals
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pv1cia
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets