NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The billiards and snooker equipment market is estimated to grow by USD 65.96 million from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.05%. The billiards and snooker equipment market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. Rising demand for billiards and snooker equipment from APAC drives the market growth. These factors boost the demand for various essentials, including Billiards tables, Snooker cues, Pool cues, Billiard balls, Snooker balls, Cue chalk, Cue cases, Triangle racks, Ball racks, and Cue tips. As enthusiasts embrace these games, the market experiences growth, reflecting the rising interest and subsequent need for high-quality equipment.
The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Free Sample before buying
- BCE Distributors Ltd. – The company offers snooker tables such as Riley traditional snooker table, Riley folding snooker table, BCE Folding 3 in 1 Pool Table, and BCE Folding 2 in 1 Pool Table.
- Berner Billiards – The company offers a variety of pool tables catering to different games such as air hockey, pool, and others.
- BILLARES SAM S.A.U. – The company offers such as Magno automatic, magno champion, tempo automatic pool tables, and K.Steel 2 tables.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy a report!
A few prominent companies that offer billiards and snooker equipment market are BCE Distributors Ltd., Berner Billiards, Bilijardai JSC, Billards Breton, BILLARES SAM S.A.U., Birmingham Billiards Ltd., Diamond Billiard Products INC., Dynamic Billard Organization GmbH, Escalade Inc., GLD Products, H. Betti Industries Inc., Hamilton Billiards and Games Co. Ltd., Iwan Simonis S.A., Jack Game Room LLC, Jinan Yalin Billiard Goods Co. Ltd., Olhausen Billiard Mfg. Inc., Predator Group, Snooker Alley, Snooker and Pool Table Co. Ltd., and Viking Cues LLC.
Based on Geography, the market is classified as Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and Middle East, and Africa. Europe is estimated to contribute 30% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Billiards is a sport of great interest in Europe, both recreationally as well as professionally. Billiards is a British invention. In addition, the market will be driven by popular sporting events such as the European Pool Championships and the World Cup.
Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Key Trend – A notable trend driving the Billiards and Snooker Equipment Market is the integration of these items into corporate workspaces. This trend reflects a growing inclination toward using Cue tip shapers, Extension cues, Billiard lights, Scoreboards, Table cushions, Pocket liners, Table leveling tools, Ball polishers, Ball trays, and Snooker scoring beads in office settings. This shift showcases a fusion of leisure and professional environments, emphasizing the versatility and adaptability of billiards and snooker equipment beyond recreational spaces.
- Major Challenges – The escalating prominence of virtual gaming is a significant challenge to the expansion of the global Billiards and Snooker Equipment Market. As preferences lean towards virtual platforms, the demand for traditional equipment such as Billiard cue holders, Table markers, Ball cleaning solutions, Training aids, Billiard and snooker DVDs, Protective cue tip covers, Bridge sticks, Table brushes, Table covers, Billiard gloves, and Snooker gloves faces a potential decline. Adapting to this technological shift presents a pivotal challenge for sustaining market growth.
- Based on the Distribution Channel, the market is classified into offline and online. The market share growth by the offline segment will be significant during the forecast period. Specialized and sports stores, department stores, discount stores, professional shops, warehouse clubs, and brand manufacturers are also offline distribution channels. Department stores and discount shops are preferred by consumers for purchasing sporting goods. This is because of a large product portfolio, as well as the ability to provide consumers with the support and information needed.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View the Free Sample Report
The sports equipment market size is estimated to grow by USD 60.3 billion at a CAGR of 6.43% between 2022 and 2027.
The smart sports equipment market size is estimated to grow by USD 19,159.7 million at a CAGR of 22.12% between 2022 and 2027.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
7 Market Segmentation by Product
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]